Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A trip to Northern Ireland

Way back in June (yikes!) we went on a trip to Northern Ireland where my Nonnie & Papi live. We had to go on a LONG plane ride to get there but I did REALLY well and Mummy and Dado were VERY thankful. The weather was just fantastic while we were there and one day we went to the beach. It was really fun, and you could even drive right down onto the sand!!

Here are my Nonnie & Papi!! It was so great to see them both again!



Me and Dado had so much fun spending time together. I LOVED having him around all the time. He never had to go to that place called"Work." I loved it!



All of us on Portstewart Strand ( that's the name of the beach.)



While we were on the beach this brightly coloured car arrived playing music as it went. Everyone seemed very excited to see it coming. I wonder why?



OHH!! Now I get it - YUMMY! (0:

1 comment:

Jared, Lana, Morgan, and Kelsey said...

Wow. So beautiful! How fun to get ice cream from an ice cream truck on the beach!