Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Day at Tea Hill Beach

One beautiful summer's day we decided to go for a trip to the beach. I enjoy digging at the beach with my bucket and spade but the water scares me a little, especially the waves. BUT at this beach there were loads of little pools full of water as warm as my bath. It was SOO fun. I 'joyed it A LOT!



Mummy shows me how it's done.



Now it's my turn.



And of course I had to lift it all by myself!



Now time for a little digging. I made the most of being allowed to get REALLY dirty.



Back in the water again. This was just before I nearly tipped the water over my head!



Here I am looking for crabs and watching the teeny fish swimming around.



Fascinating stuff.



And then back to the mud pies!



Here is a picture of Mister Crab. We found him hiding in one of the pools. He didn't seem too keen to meet me but I thought he was great. I talked about him for days after. What an adventure we had at the beach!

No comments: