Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Day at the Farm

One afternoon Nonnie took us all to a really fun place - a petting farm. There were plenty of animals to visit, although I didn't stick around in any one spot for long. There was just so much to EXPLORE!!



I did manage to pause (briefly) for a quick chat with some baby sheep.



But more than the animals I LOVED the tractors! In fact tractors are some of my most favourite things! Maybe it's because I live in PEI?



One of my books at home has a peacock in it and Dado will make the noise for me. I got to meet the real thing at this farm and I can tell you that noise is A LOT SCARIER in real life! I jumped out of my skin!



Not only were there animals and tractors but also another really fun ball pit. This one was much deeper but I had a ball! (no pun intended!)





There was even a great big bike thing that we all went on. Dado tried to pretend he was doing this for my sake but I think we all know that was just an excuse. I think he enjoyed himself as much as me!!



Even Mummy joined in the action! (again, just for my sake...)



No comments: