Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cousin Emily

It was great spending some time with my cousin Emily. I was overtired and grouchy during our visit but she didn't seem to mind too much. She even shared her toys with me.



Emily had a really cool bike. She gave me a turn but stuck close by to offer advice.



She decided a "hands on" approach might be in order! (0:



I think if we lived closer we would be great buddies! We made the most of the time that we had.



We played blocks...



Emily let me have a turn on her rocking horse...



and best of all we played at her sand table! Thank you Emily for sharing your toys with me. I hope we can have another play-date sooner rather than later! (0:

1 comment:

Simon, Caroline, Emily and Tom said...

You are most welcome cousin Sam. Hope to see you again soon.
Love cousin Emily (or Emiwee as I like to say nowadays)
xoxoxo