Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Food glorious food

A lot of our holiday was spent eating. We started first thing in the morning at breakfast. I loved my "Wheaties", bananas and blueberries. One morning I even got to sit in a chair at the table like a big boy.



It was great chatting with Papi and Dado man to man.



With all the nice weather we had we ate outside quite a few times. Who says all it does is rain in Northern Ireland?



If this picture had a soundtrack you would hear "DOWN PLEASE DADO PLEASE!"



Another day I got a special treat for dessert. It is called chocolate mousse although it is nothing like the moose we have in Canada!



No-one was too keen on me sitting beside them at the table during this meal. I have no idea why!

1 comment:

Jared, Lana, Morgan, and Kelsey said...

Looks like the boy enjoys his chocolate! :)