Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A week in Scotland

We also went to Scotland for a wee visit with Gran and Granpa George! They are coming to visit us in Canada really soon. I can't wait to see them again. We had lots of fun together!

I think they were pretty pleased to see me. They always seemed to smile when I was around!



Granpa George is really fun and he makes me laugh!



One day we went for a drive to North Berwick, the town where mummy went to school. As you can see we needed our coats and umbrellas because it was raining...again!



Across the road from Gran and Granpa's house was a little park. I had fun playing on the swings with Gran.





Mummy took me on the slide but I think secretly she just wanted to have a turn!



And as usual I took every opportunity to get as many cuddles as I could.

No comments: