Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun in Ireland

As well as meeting lots of new people I also got to do a lot of really fun stuff while I was on holiday. We spent 2 weeks in Ireland with Nonnie and Papi. Even though the weather was pretty rubbish I still managed to keep myself amused. Here are just a few of the things I got up to!

I played with this really cool toy in the garden centre tea shop. I was a pro once Tabitha showed me how it was done!




I watched some John Macarthur on the TV. (Dada was very impressed!)



My cousins and I made a very special picture for our Nonnie and Papi's 40th wedding anniversary. It has all our hand and footprints on it! At first I wasn't too sure about my artistic ability but I got the hang of it eventually. Messy but fun!!








It was great getting to know Papi better. We had lots of fun together!



My Nonnie just loves animals and she made friends with this pheasant. Look how close he lets her get!!



Here he is up close. We decided to call him Fezzie!!



And of course during my visit I had lots of baths!! Here I am after splashing around one night.

No comments: