Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy Boy

We have been home for a few weeks now and I have gotten VERY busy indeed! I crawl all over the place and get into EVERYTHING! Mummy and Dada say this word NO a lot! I think I'm going to pretend I don't know what it means for as long as possible. Life is so much more fascinating when you are on the move.



Now how does this thing work?



Mummy and Dada came into my room after my nap and this is what they saw. It is now my favourite thing to do!! (anytime and anywhere) Mummy needs eyes in the back of her head these days!



One hot afternoon I got to play in my paddling pool. Very refreshing and my super hat from Nonnie keeps the sun off my wee head. Fantastic!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE all the new pictures Jen and Richard! I just love seeing the ones of your visit to Ireland and Scotland! It made me smile to see the fun you guys had! I know how important and fun those family visits are :) By the way, your narration of the all the pictures are too funny!

Rachel D.

Jacki said...

Looks like you all had a blast! There's nothing like being with family, hey? I find it very cute that all your pictures include Sam and none include Rich. :) The only reason I have permission to say anything is because that is EXACTLY what happened to our blog the day we had our first, Elianna. But who can blame you - He's ADORABLE! (Sam, I mean. :) And he's big already!! Wow! How old is he now?