Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 very important ladies!

On my holidays I was very excited because I finally got to meet my Nena and my Great - Gran. They were 2 of the loveliest ladies you could meet and they gave wonderful cuddles!

Here I am with Nena. (Dada's grandma)



We even tried to take a picture with Nena and ALL her great-grandchildren but that was a little too much for me to handle..oh dear!



In Scotland I got to meet my Great Gran MacRaild. She is from the Isle of Skye and has a lovely accent!



While we were visiting Great Gran, my Great Auntie Faye and a wee dog called Lucy popped over. It was great to get to meet them too.



Mummy said it was very important that we take this picture. She said something about 4 generations...neat huh?

No comments: