Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

My first family outing!

The weather has been amazing since I was born! So, Mum and Dad decided it was time to get me dressed up and have my first family outing down to the board walk in Charlottetown. It was lovely to be jiggled and shaken up like a can of pop in my stroller / pram and we went along the wooden slats! One bonus (Mummy says) is that I didn't toss my lunch. She sometimes thinks I have a weak stomach. Weak stomach? I can chuck it as far as any baby my age! :o) As you can see all that fresh air and activity made me fall right to sleep!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so unbelievably happy for you guys! Parenting looks good on both of you :) Today was gorgeous! What a great idea to get out for a walk!

Seeing Sam makes me realize how big Cole is getting...if only they came with a rewind button!

Richard, glad your parents are there and getting to spend time with you all! They look so happy in the pictures :)

Rachel D.