Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm a week old now!

'Well, it's been a week now since I appeared into this Agnew Family! I quite like them! I get to eat lots of food...with free refills!...and am all snuggly in bed! Daddy put me beside a huge bear that Papa George bought me when I was first born. You'll be able to see how I grow in comparison! Also Gran MacRaild knitted me a lovely little white cardigan with bunny buttons on it! I'm stylin'!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 1 week Sam!

That's a great idea with the bear! My friend has been doing that with her son and it's so neat to see how he keeps getting bigger and the bear gets smaller ;) What a great Gran to knit such pretty things! Hope you guys are getting more sleep and having a great day!

Rachel D.

Iain & Morven Atkinson said...

Congratulations to you both (and to the proud Scottish grandparents, Marie & George!) He is absolutely lovely & so tiny! Hopefully see you all in Edinburgh in the near future. Love, Iain & Morven (Atkinson)