Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

BLIZZARD!!

On New Year's day something called a blizzard happened. I wish I could describe what it looked like outside, but for most of it all I could see was white, white, white. My brave Dado even went outside at one point, but not for long. Believe it or not, he's standing in the middle of the Trans Canada in this picture!! Not to worry, the only vehicles that went by all day long were snowmobiles and snow ploughs!



I heard Mummy saying something about 49 cm of snow falling, not sure what that means, but these "after" pictures speak for themselves!

This is what we saw when we first opened the door...



Here are some of the drifts in the back garden...



And in the front garden...



Dado was so happy to see the "plow" arrive to clear out the driveway...





Can you see how high the drifts are in this picture?

No comments: