Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

A premature prezzie!

Mum thought I looked all played out the other day so she threw a new thing into the mix! She brought out this blue thing that made a crinkle noise every time I touched it. It had snow men on it and I liked it. She said it was from Gran and Grandpa in Scotland!



I gripped it and ripped it! (Good golf technique, Dado tells me!)




And out it popped!



Wasn't quite sure what it was...



Then Mum told me! It's a sleep pod / bag to keep me snug and warm in bed in the winter! I was very pleased!



And then started to play with the paper again ....

2 comments:

theag_news said...

The photo "wasn't wuite sure what it was" is PRICELESS!!! The wee brat.

Unknown said...

Haha...how cute! How do you guys get such great pictures? It's like you planned the pictures and narration! lol Sam is so adorable! If he thinks that was great, I'm sure he's going to be thrilled in a couple of days!

Rachel D.