Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sitting pretty (or should I say handsome??)

I have been sitting up all by myself for almost 3 weeks now and I just love it!! I am getting very confident although I had a minor setback last week after tumbling over and whacking my head. Since them Mum has been surrounding me in cushions again just in case. The world is definitely more interesting from this angle..I love it. Mum and Dada don't think it will be much longer before I am exploring the world another way..a much more mobile way...watch this space!!!

Here I am with teddy!



Hi Dada! Look at me.



No hands!



Watching Praise Baby like this is much more comfortable!



Ok, get that thing out of my face already!

2 comments:

Heather MacDonald said...

These pics are soo great!! We are sitting here having a good laugh!! He is just the cutest fell in the world!! can't wait to see him nd you both.

Unknown said...

Isn't sitting up great?!?! Way to go Sam! I love it when the kiddos reach this milestone as it really allows them to entertain themselves a whole lot more :) Crawling is great too...once you have everything baby proofed ;) It's amazing how much older Sam looks when he's upright! LOL

Rachel