Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day ...

Well, the Pope may have moved St. Patrick's Day because of Holy Week, but I'm not havin' any of it! Dad says it's the 'Ulster says No' blood flowing through my veins! I'm all dressed up though! See for yourselves! I got dressed up to go see Mr & Mrs Edwards tonight for a special St. Patrick's dinner. Everything was green, the potatoes, the drinks, the scones ... everything! :o) Amazing!



I'll wear this only once a year, but I hope no-one I know sees me in this get-up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Jason and I were just pondering tonight over dinner if the Agnews were dressed green today ;)

Rachel

George & Marie said...

Can't believe how cute he looks! Wish we were there to give him a great big hug!!

Gran & Grandpa xo

Unknown said...

A belated Happy St Paddy's Day from the Armstrongs...Sam looks very cute! Showing some of his roots in style!!