Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This might be the closest I'll ever come...

"Hurrah, hurrah, Dungannon wears the crown! Hurrah, hurrah, the castle and the crown! When Derry was a village and Belfast a little town, we learned the holy rugby in Dungannon!"



Dad started to get all nostalgic tonight. After my bath I got these new striped pj's put on me and he started to tell me that they looked like the rugby shirts he used to wear when he played for Dungannon Rugby Football Club back in Northern Ireland. He says it's the closest I'll ever come to pulling on the old blue and white, but he might teach me the club song, 'We learned the holy rugby in Dungannon' song. Mummy isn't so sure I should be learning any rugby songs!

No comments: