Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quite the Tuesday!!!

I went to see Doctor Kelly for my 2 month check up and he said I sounded snuffly, like I had a cold or something. So we took a trip back to whence I came ... Queen Elizabeth Hospital! I got to stay over night and sleep in this big grey prison cell type bed! It was just a precaution. Everything came back A-OK. They took a chest X-ray and some snot samples (didn't like that!!!!!). I did so well! Daddy has promised that he's going to teach me all the anatomy I need to know for my next visit...when I walk in there as a doctor!!! Mum and Dad have high hopes, eh?


2 comments:

Ronda said...

Aww, Sam must have been in Unit 5. I was in Unit 5 for 4 whole months when I was admitted for my eating disorder. The nurses are the best there. They are so funny, and friendly. I don't think I'd want to be in any other unit except for 5.

Ronda

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Sam is okay! What a cute little guy! He's just growing up so quickly!!!

Rachel D.