Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Six Week Check Up ...

Hi there! Just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that Mum and Dad took me today to see Dr. Kelly for my 6 week check up. Even if I do say so myself, I'm a fine specimen of a boy! I now weigh 11lbs 6ozs, measure 56 cms in length, and have a head circumference of 39 inches. To compare, I was 7lbs 12ozs when I was born, 50 cms in length. I can't remember just how big my head was! Anyway you look at it, I'm growing like a weed!

Just thought I'd tell you all how well I'm doing! BTW, Aunty Caroline and Uncle Simon are going to have their first baby in a few weeks! Exciting times! I'll have a cousin Tabitha, cousin baby Janaway, and then another boy cousin in 2008! Cousins galore! And I'll hopefully get to meet them all in June 2008!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Wow - that's one big head you have!! Hope you are doing well, I'm missing cuddles with your Granny :o(
Lots of love, Oliver xx